Jamie LeBlanc is a Katy Texas newborn and family photographer serving west Houston and the surrounding areas like Brookshire, Sealy, Sugar Land, Fulshear, Cypress and Cinco Ranch. Jamie provides a studio and on-location photography service to capture the most special times in her client's lives since 2010.
If you are interested in working with Jamie to create stunning portraits of your new baby or your growing family, please click here to contact Jamie directly though the site or feel free to call or email.
Jamie LeBlanc Photography - Newborn and Family Portrait Artist
22606 John Rolfe Lane
Katy, TX 77449
- "Jamie does awesome work, she really puts a lot of thought and planning in to each session and is diligent in her craft to make sure that every picture she takes is beautiful. She truly is one of the best photographers around!" - Lisa M.
- "Jamie does such a wonderful job at making both parents and babies feel at ease during photo session. She is very patient with babies and her work speaks for itself." - Yuri M.
- "Jamie does an excellent job with her photography! The day we took our family photos the sky looked liked it was about to fall however our photos looked as though the sun was shining bright! She is very good with kids as well." - Jefini J.
- "Jamie is an awesome photographer. She came to my house and took pics of us when Caden was 9 days old. We had been in the hospital for one week and I was in a lot of pain; but she knew I didn't want to miss out on this one time only opportunity to photograph my miracle. She was professional and most of all considerate. I couldn't of chosen a better person to take the pictures that I will treasure for a lifetime." - Brandi B.
- "Jamie took my sons newborn photos at 3 weeks. She was extremely patient and gentle with my little man especially with the session taking a few hours to complete. I loved how when he got the least bit fussy she was able to soothe him during the session. I am also a nursing mother and I was pleased that she had a room & rocking chair for me to nurse privately. It made me feel very comfortable. Seeing her with my son I could truly see her passion for taking newborn photos. Not only was she good with my baby but her quality of work exceeded my expectations. I was more than pleased with the outcome of our session and photos." - Katie B.